CUHK LAW has made a decision to take the ‘Directions in Legal Education 2020’ Conference online because of the present health concerns. As law teachers and law students around the world are having to deal with new ways of teaching and learning, the conference will continue in an online mode to complement the new experience. Because of the changes the call for papers is extended to 31 May 2020.
CUHK Law is now inviting abstract submissions on any themes and aspects related to legal education including:
- Law and technology: future practice in law and future legal education
- Teaching Law in times of crisis
- Student as producer
- Problem-based learning
- Rethinking CPD
- Legal History in traditional education
- Legal education and employability
- The Law of education
- Innovative subjects in legal education
- Legal teaching as a profession
- Student and teacher wellness
- Women in Law
- Diversity in legal education
Speakers will be asked to give a 15-minute presentation. Interested parties please submit an abstract to Ms. Vivian Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 May 2020.
Your submission should include:
- An abstract of 250 words
- A brief biography written in third person (including author name and title(s))
- Speaker’s contact details (including institutional affiliation, mail and email address)
- Email subject line ‘CUHK Law abstract submission – (speaker name)’
For enquiries regarding paper submissions please also direct to Ms. Vivian Chen.
All are welcome and the Conference is free to attend, therefore early registration is encouraged.